Monday 3 August 2009

Well I suppose I've got to start somewhere!

I always thought that blogging was something other people did-people with interesting things to say and show. Well it turns out that maybe, just maybe I can be one of those people-I just hope that other people agree!

I am breaking myself in gently so it might take me a little while to get going properly.

For those of you who don't know me my name is Sally and I make jewellery. I particularly love chainmaille but also work with semi-precious stones and pearls. I gave up work when I had my beautiful daughter and have recently started to sell my jewellery. I am working on getting a website up and running and also getting a few bits on Etsy. In the meantime you can see my work on Flickr.

I have just finished a commission for a 16 inch Jens Pind Linkage necklace in silver which the customer is going to use to put her pendants on and also use for big hole lampwork beads and silver cores. I was really pleased with how it turned out and I hope that she is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment